When you visit the Texas Broadcast Museum in Kilgore, TX, you’ll be amazed at the vast amount of memorabilia and vintage equipment we’ve collected over a lifetime.
From the TV cameras and televisions to the radio equipment and vintage microphones, plus much more, it’s a fun and nostalgic walk down memory lane. There’s even a working radio studio where you can get a feel for what it must have been like to be a disc jockey in the past.
- Lee Harvey Oswald camera
- Telephone Operator’s Switchboard
- Radios and TVs that span decades
- Elegant Talking Machines
- Huge Assortment of Novelty Radios in all shapes and sizes!
- Rows of antique TV cameras and microphones
- Thomas Edison recording/playback machines
- And much more !